Fórum Tety Kateřiny

Krásný sluníčkový den Vám přeje Teta Kateřina
Právě je ned, 11 dub 2021, 3:26

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina [ Letní čas ]

Autor Zpráva
 Předmět příspěvku: I did not expect to find the rookies added to the game
PříspěvekNapsal: sob, 30 led 2021, 9:15 

NBA 2K21's graphics get a facelift in its own next-gen edition. Already regarded for its high-level recreation of the NBA's biggest stars, there is a noticeable step up in quality. The light is better, along with NBA 2K21 MT the faces look a lot more lifelike. A few of the characters in cutscenes still seem somewhat demanding, but the players themselves seem better than ever.As far as mechanics, 2K21 doesn't reinvent the wheel with its next-gen version. However, the developers used this chance to bring some more unique animations to the game. This includes some new animations for alley-oops, that can be extremely satisfying to pull off. I also felt like dribbling and ball motion were just easier overall when playing Xbox Series X.

Among the more welcome adjustments in next-gen 2K21 is the accession of the G League. But when coming out of high school, players can choose to take the conventional path to the NBA and go to school, or enter the G League. While college will provide the players with greater vulnerability and lovers, the G League can help them hone their skills quicker, with greater progress on badges and skills.

More ways to be a NBA2K21 star

2K21 also fixes a few of those frustrating problems I brought up in my review, as gamers are now able to change the camera angle at high school, faculty, and also the G League. Despite some strong adjustments and additions, MyCareer nevertheless feels incredibly grindy. VC is difficult to find unless you dump a part-time project's worth of hours into the game, or crack open your wallet. Players may now jump into The W, a mode that allows them create their own WNBA superstar. It's an awesome piece of representation to an often ignored basketball league, though the mode is not nearly as fleshed out as 2k21 mt for sale other center modes.

Profil E-mail  

Předmět příspěvku: Re: I did not expect to find the rookies added to the game
PříspěvekNapsal: ned, 04 dub 2021, 7:17 

Amazing updates you have about the NBA game and these are pretty untestable. I admire your help about the NBA game reviews and these are quite remarkable. Thumbs up for your trusted paper writing websites and hope the services are useful.

Profil E-mail  

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina [ Letní čas ]